- PPL helped conceive and establish the CTI PFAN Network and was instrumental in raising funding for its operations.
- PPL is a standing advisor to the CTI on the Innovative Financing of Technology Transfer and Clean Energy projects to mitigate Climate Change.
- PPL was a member of an international advisory team to the UNFCCC’s Expert Group on Technology Transfer (EGTT) on the development of a long term strategy for technology transfer post 2012.
- PPL is Global Coordinator of CTI PFAN and Regional Coordinator for Africa. In these functions PPL manages and oversees a portfolio of 384 clean energy and climate change projects with a total investment value of $8,4 billion, an installed clean capacity of 4.8 GW and 16,6 million tons of CO2 equivalent mitigation potential per annum.
- PPL has successfully worked on, raised investment and closed Clean Energy and Climate Change Projects with a total combined value of over $300 million.
- PPL has successfully conducted green intelligence and consultancy studies for: AFD, USAID, NEXANT, WORLD BANK, BANK OF MOZAMBIQUE, UNFCCC & CTI
- PPL is currently working on over 60 Clean & Renewable Energy Projects in Africa, Asia, Latin America & the CIS countries
- PPL’s professionals can demonstrate successful transactions with combined total values of
- Clean Energy Finance: > over $300 million
- Project Finance: > $2.7 billion (incl. Power & Energy, Transport Infrastructure & Mining)
- Big Ticket Asset Finance: > $3.5 billion (Civil Aircraft & Ships)